Tuesday, December 30, 2014

How to shoot outdoor with mobile light

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AntoineDagobert/posts

For sure, I love shooting fashion outdoor with mobile light. This time I am using Profoto Mobile light system Pro7B with 1200w power...big smile:D. Pixel King trigger set with 1 transmitter and 2 receiver and again my precious Nikon D3 with 85mm F1,4.- I am ready to rock n roll.
My model wore Balinese Prada in modern couture design without the umbrella. I added the umbrella with intention to isolate my model.

As you all can see, the isolation works well and the blues successfully breaks the dominant yellowish of the wardrobe. The location was at the Harbor Cargo Area. It was not only for the contradiction, I can use the cargo boxes functioned as a diffusion panel,  just perfect to isolate the great light of The Almighty, which I had no control button as in mobile light :D

Lets make the story short by seeing the diagram below...:D



 The essential point here is "where you place your model." Of course you can place her towards the sun.. and if you do that, I do not think that you need the mobile light. Just leave it at home...save more energy though, instead of walking around with it :D. Anyway that's not the case here...so I used boom stand for both of my light.  I placed the model in the shadow area, just to make sure that I can feel the performance of my lighting and have better control on my exposure. Big bonus here is, I have a luxury in my back lighting :D

As usual make sure that the position of the light "above the model and leaning down toward the model in order to push her shadow down unto the ground". One light with beauty disk for better spreading of the light and the second one with honey comb grid to concentrate the light.

So thats it for now folks...hope you all enjoy the tutorial and thanks for the visit.

Cheers :D

Antoine Dagobert

All The Materials Contained May Not Be Reproduced, Copied, Edited, Published, Transmitted Or Uploaded In Any Way Without My Permission. My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain.
© Antoine Dagobert: using this image for any purpose and in any way, without prior permission, may lead to legal action.


#swag #zizzleblog #girly #fashionable #rings #boho #hot #bohemian #clubsocial #swagger #pants #lbloggers #fashionlove #fashionfollow #stylehunter #fashiondesign #trendhunter #britstyle #dailyoutfit #fashionweek #wiwt #britishstyle #longhair #fashionpic 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment