Monday, December 29, 2014

2 side lighting technique

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AntoineDagobert/posts

I always use different style of lighting on my images. none of them were the same.
This time 2 side lighting technique. It was a lingerie session with Jenny as my model.
I am using my brand new Nikon D800E at that time with Nikkor lens 135mm F2 accompany by Falcon Eye 2 x 300w Studio Lighting set.


Again, there is many ways to arrange or placing your lighting. This time I decided not to have the key light. Both of the light actually more as fill light functioned.  More middle tone and shadow with minoring the highlight by placing the high light as rim light was on my mind at that time. To make the story short kindly check the diagram below...:D


With 300w light power make sure you place them closely to your model. And  With 135mm fix lens I chose to stand a bit far from the model just to avoid lens flare. Well I am happy with the result so far and I do hope you enjoy this simple tutorial. Thanks for your time folks and happy trying :))))))))

Cheers

Antoine Dagobert
All The Materials Contained May Not Be Reproduced, Copied, Edited, Published, Transmitted Or Uploaded In Any Way Without My Permission. My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain.
© Antoine Dagobert: using this image for any purpose and in any way, without prior permission, may lead to legal action.


#swag #zizzleblog #girly #fashionable #rings #boho #hot #bohemian #clubsocial #swagger #pants #lbloggers #fashionlove #fashionfollow #stylehunter #fashiondesign #trendhunter #britstyle #dailyoutfit #fashionweek #wiwt #britishstyle #longhair #fashionpic 

No comments:

Post a Comment