Thursday, November 27, 2014

Lighting tutorial "Violet at the Forest"

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AntoineDagobert/posts/T8MhvSoRKAd?pid=6088088438123020802&oid=108540944198029657341

for this session I really rely on the expression of  the model...stiff but yet feminine and elegance. but in the same time Arrogant. perhaps Imperious is more accurate word to describe.



It was at a cloudy day when I took this shot..the ambiance light was poor. So I decide to use two SB 900 naked to enhance the green back ground and Profoto Pro 7B 1200 Mobile light with Soft box.  I used Nikon D300 with 24-70mm F 2.8 lens and Pocket Wizard Trigger system. D300 has a great quality in contrast. See the Diagram below to know my lighting setup :


This one we called it the triangle lighting setup...:D

thanks for your visit and reading my humble explanation..hope you enjoy it and put it on practice for your next shoot...

Cheers :D

Antoine Dagobert

All The Materials Contained May Not Be Reproduced, Copied, Edited, Published, Transmitted Or Uploaded In Any Way Without My Permission. My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain.
© Antoine Dagobert: using this image for any purpose and in any way, without prior permission, may lead to legal action.


#swag #zizzleblog #girly #fashionable #rings #boho #hot #bohemian #clubsocial #swagger #pants #lbloggers #fashionlove #fashionfollow #stylehunter #fashiondesign #trendhunter #britstyle #dailyoutfit #fashionweek #wiwt #britishstyle #longhair #fashionpic 

No comments:

Post a Comment