Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My experience with Nikon D810

I was a so disappointed on Nikon latest series D800/D800E. I bought my D800E before Christmas 2013. I have a huge expectation on D800E for supporting my Billboard Advertorial Job. With 36 meg.pix I thought nothing can go wrong. Especially when we looking to Medium Format Camera Prices, D800E will give a BONUS in my market price. Any way it turned out not as I expected, It did not happen.

But Nikon strikes back with the D810 and for sure, I was amazed with what D810 can do!!!.

With my brother Novan Kurniawan, as "BOS ( Bandits on the street) Photography" we did a lot in "Street Photography". We really did serious test to see what Nikon D810 can do. We used various lens such as 16-35mm F4, 50mm F/1.4, 105mm F/2.8. 




One thing for sure, D810 its an all rounder. What I most love about Nikon D810, is the Dynamic range, Nikon did a great job on this one. Also the color just spot on. D810 give the most real color as your eyes can see. I guess Nikon is back on "What you see is what you get". The Auto Focus works extremely fast and spot on compare to the clumsy D800E, even in nearly total darkness. The Nikon D810 give you for sure the world's highest technical digital image quality. You can do everything with D810 from outdoor to indoor, from fine art to sport you named it, D810 will nail it for you. I believe no DSLR can give you a better pictures today than The Nikon D810. Superb Auto Focus, SUPERB High ISO Performance, Superb Color, not to mention Easy HDR MODE. D810 will deliver you far better digital images then any other Nikon competitive brand.
Click for more details about Nikon D810.
For more deep review on the Nikon D810















No comments:

Post a Comment